Saturday, November 05, 2005

Conservativism Meets Nose Ring

Dinner that first night was good. It was actually wonderful to have a home-cooked meal that I didn't have to prepare myself!

After dinner we went over to their neighbors' apartment for cake and ice cream. My Aunt and I were sitting on the couch talking when she looked over at me, and touching my nose asked, "Why did you do this?"

"'Cause I'm a horrible person."

"No, you're not." She then proceeded to tell me a truely quaint story about a girl who used to work at The Center (this is what we called the Mormon University, aka the Jerusalem Center aka "The Center") who had a diamond embeded in her tooth. Funny. I was sure she was going to react a bit more strongly than a simple shrug. Did you hear that Mumsy? She doens't care, and neither should you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home