Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday

We started at the Mall in the evening and worked our way to the Capitol Building before calling it a (very long) day.

National Gallery West Wing

American Indian Museum
I never went inside, but the exterior was very reminiscent of Anasazi Ruins. Cool stuff.

In front of the museum. It is, of course, a Medicine Wheel. Cool!

US Capitol Building.
I took way too many pictures of this building trying to get that perfect shot. I think I'm just going to have to be happy with this one.

Monument to some famous dead guy, who did something. I really took it because I liked the art work involved. Taft, I think.

The National Drinking Fountain.
Ok, ok. It was probably the coolest drinking fountain I'll ever see.

Washington Monument at sunset, as seen from the Capitol Building. I took way too many pictures of this monument, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home