Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 2: Observing Creation

One thing I love about camping is forgetting what time it is. I get up when I get up and I bed down when I bed down. The time these things happen doesn't matter.

Thus began day 2. I woke up with the sun, struck camp, made breakfast, and headed out. As I hiked I got lost in the amazing views and vistas. At one point I was pretty sure I had reached the top of the world and could see all of creation stretched out before me. It was, in a word, magnificent. Once I happened upon this view I took a break for lunch. How could I not?


I meet the only people I would see for the next few days while I was resting. I should have asked them what their plans were, but I was too busy enjoying my spectacular break to be terribly concerned with strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home